Flowtech 53001FLT Race Readies Exhaust Adapter, Twin Pack, 2-1/4 Inch
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 42553001FLT is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Race Readies let you keep your car or truck's exhaust system closed for the street, but wide open for the strip. And, since the caps are secured by just three wing nuts, you can realize maximum horsepower and performance in minutes! Race Readies include fully welded construction, 3/8" Grade 8 threaded studs, washers and gaskets, and are sold in pairs only.
- Race Readies Twin Pack Includes Free Track Tool
- Fully Welded Construction
- Guaranteed Not To Leak
- Street Legal To Race Performance In Seconds
- Lower E.T.'s and more miles per hour
- Complete Installation Instructions Included.
Application1979 Ford Mustang
1982 Ford Mustang
1983 Ford Mustang
1984 Ford Mustang
1984 Mercury Capri
1985 Ford Mustang
1986 Ford Mustang
1987 Ford Mustang
1988 Ford Mustang
1989 Ford Mustang
1990 Ford Mustang
1991 Ford Mustang
1992 Ford Mustang
1993 Ford Mustang
1994 Ford Mustang
1995 Ford Mustang
More Like This
Polished Stainless Exhaust Tubing
Assorted Mild Steel Header Tubing Pipe Mandrel Bends, 1-1/2 Inch
Combo Exhaust Pipe Mandrel Bend/Header Tubing, Mild Steel, 1-1/2 Inch
Mild Steel Mandrel Bend Exhaust Elbow Pipe, 90 Degree, 3 Inch
Mild Steel Mandrel Bend Exhaust Elbow Pipe, 45 Degree, 3-1/2 Inch
Mild Steel Mandrel Bend Exhaust Elbow Pipe, 90 Degree, 3-1/2 Inch
Combo Exhaust Pipe Mandrel Bend/Header Tubing, Mild Steel, 1-3/4 Inch
Mild Steel Exhaust Pipe Mandrel U-Bend, 2-1/4 Inch
Assorted Mild Steel Header Tubing Pipe Mandrel Bends, 1-5/8 Inch
Mild Steel Mandrel Bend Exhaust Elbow Pipe, 30 Degree, Short, 3 Inch
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.