Flowtech 50362FLT Universal Performance Afterburner Muffler
If you really want great sound and maximum horsepower, kick on the Afterburner -- and kick little butt. Flowtech Afterburner mufflers are your very best bet for optimum performance and awesome sound. All Afterburners are made with an aluminized case for miles and miles of rust and corrosion protection. Their fully-welded construction offers stronger seams to prevent blow out under extreme conditions. Huge flow tubes provide blistering horsepower, while the sound tuned chambers provide unbelievable sound and minimize annoying resonance.
- Made From Aluminized Case
- Rust And Corrosion Protection
- Stronger Seams Prevent Blow Out
- Provides More Horsepower
- Max Flow
- Powerful Sound With No Resonance
- Designed for 82-95 Camaro and Firebirds
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 42550362FLT is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Flowtech 50321FLT Universal Performance Afterburner Muffler
Flowtech 50320FLT Universal Performance Afterburner Muffler
Flowtech 50330FLT Universal Performance Afterburner Muffler
Flowtech 50050FLT Raptor Turbo Performance Muffler
Flowtech 50051FLT Raptor Turbo Performance Muffler
Flowtech 50052FLT Raptor Turbo Performance Muffler
Flowtech 50122FLT Terminator Muffler, Single 2-1/2 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Flowtech 50251FLT Red Hot Glass Pack Muffler, Slip-Fit
Flowtech 50552FLT Warlock BYPASS Series Racing Muffler, 2-1/2 Inch
Flowtech 50560FLT Warlock BYPASS Series Racing Muffler, 3 Inch
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
See how Jeff installs Hedman mid-length headers to the big block in his '67 Chevelle. Learn about the modifications made to the steering shaft and the clamp on the lower steering column for a successful application.
Check out these tips on the large variety of Demo Derby headers that Speedway Speedway offers. Here, Jeremy will walk you through the many different styles and brands available showcasing which style might fit best in your application.