Flowtech 50253FLT Terminator Mufflers
05-06 Ford Mustang, Chambered Muffler Type, 2.5" Inlet Diameter, 2.5" Outlet Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Pull the plug on the competition with these new Terminators. Flowtech has just made this leading performance muffler available for the first time for the 2005-06 Mustang GT with the 4.6L V8. This high flow muffler set bolts right into the Mustang and with their cool black finish will keep this pony riding in style. These mufflers are a direct "bolt-on" and include welded rods and clamps for a direct fit to the factory hangers. Each muffler also includes a welded, polished 304 stainless steel tip for a more aggressive look.
- High flow mufflers are designed for reduced back pressure for increased horsepower
- Huge 3 inner pass tubes tuned for increased horsepower and performance
- Deep, aggressive performance tone
- Sturdy, fully welded aluminized cases are designed for long life
- Black finish hides muffler for the stealth look
- Polished 304 slash cut stainless tips enhance the Mustang™s performance image
- Muffler clamps and hardware included for an easy installation
Application2005 Ford Mustang
2006 Ford Mustang
More Like This
Flowmaster 12514310 dBX Muffler, 2.50 In/Out
Flowmaster 842543 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler, 2.50 In/Out
Flowmaster 842548 Stainless Super 44 Series Muffler, 2.50 In/Out
Flowmaster 942543 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler, 2.50 In/Out
Flowmaster 8042543 Stainless 40 Series Muffler, 2.50 In/Out
Flowmaster 842448 Stainless Super 44 Series Muffler, 2.25 In/Out
Flowmaster 942443 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler, 2.25 In/Out
Flowmaster 8042443 Stainless 40 Series Muffler, 2.25 In/Out
Flowmaster 12414310 dBX Muffler, 2.25 In/Out
Flowtech 50130FLT Terminator Muffler, Single 3 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.