Flowtech 50170FLT Terminator Muffler, 3 Inch Inlet, 2-1/2 Inch Outlet
C1500, C2500, C3500, K1500, K2500, K3500, R20, R2500, R30, R3500, V30, V3500, K2500 Suburban
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Terminator is constructed entirely of super thick, fully-welded aluminized steel, with huge 3" inner pass tubes that reduce backpressure and increase horsepower like no other muffler can. Put a couple of Terminators behind your powerplant and you'll hear a bark that will scare the meanest junk yard dog in town!
- Aluminized Steel Construction
- 3" Inner Pass Tubes
- Reduced Backpressure
- Increase Horsepower
- No Glass To Burn Or Blow Out
- Will Flow In Either Direction
- Fully Welded For Strength/Durability
Fits 88-95 Chevy / GMC Pickup, Single 3" Inlet, Dual 2.5" Outlets, Case Dimensions: Length 15", Width 11", Height 5"
More Like This
Flowtech 50370FLT Universal Performance Afterburner Muffler
Flowmaster 853048 Super 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler, 3.00 In/Out
Flowmaster 53058 50 Series Muffler, 3.00 In/Out
Flowmaster 530702 70 Series Big Block II Muffler, 3.00 In/Out
Flowmaster 530552 50 Series Muffler, 3.00 In/ 2.50 Out
Flowmaster 843048 Stainless Super 44 Series Muffler, 3.00 In/Out
Flowmaster 942543 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler, 2.50 In/Out
Flowmaster 8042543 Stainless 40 Series Muffler, 2.50 In/Out
Flowmaster 8430402 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler, 3.00 In/Out
Flowmaster 9530452 Super 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.