Flowtech 50151FLT Terminator Muffler, 2-1/4 Inch Inlet/Outlet
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 42550151FLT is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
The Terminator is constructed entirely of super thick, fully-welded aluminized steel, with huge 3" inner pass tubes that reduce backpressure and increase horsepower like no other muffler can. Put a couple of Terminators behind your powerplant and you'll hear a bark that will scare the meanest junk yard dog in town!
- Aluminized Steel Construction
- 3" Inner Pass Tubes
- Reduced Backpressure
- Increase Horsepower
- No Glass To Burn Or Blow Out
- Will Flow In Either Direction
- Fully Welded For Strength/Durability
Application1984 Ford Mustang
1985 Ford Mustang
1986 Ford Mustang
1987 Ford Mustang
1988 Ford Mustang
1989 Ford Mustang
1990 Ford Mustang
1991 Ford Mustang
1992 Ford Mustang
1993 Ford Mustang
1994 Ford Mustang
1995 Ford Mustang
More Like This
Flowtech 50054FLT Raptor Turbo Performance Muffler
Flowtech 50121FLT Terminator Muffler, Single 2-1/4 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Flowtech 50225FLT Purple Hornies Slip-Fit Muffler, 2-1/4 Inch Inlet
Flowtech 50230FLT Purple Hornies 3-Hole Header Muffler, 3 Inch Inlet
Flowtech 50231FLT Purple Hornies 3-Hole Turnout Header Muffler
Flowtech 50232FLT Purple Hornies 3-Hole Jeep Header Muffler
Flowtech 50250FLT Red Hot Glass Pack Muffler, Slip-Fit, 2 Inch Inlet
Flowtech 50252FLT Red Hot Glass Pack Muffler, Slip-Fit
Flowtech 50320FLT Universal Performance Afterburner Muffler
Flowtech 50330FLT Universal Performance Afterburner Muffler
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.