Flowtech 50130FLT Terminator Muffler, Single 3 Inch Inlet/Outlet
The Terminator is constructed entirely of super thick, fully-welded aluminized steel, with huge 3" inner pass tubes that reduce backpressure and increase horsepower like no other muffler can. Put a couple of Terminators behind your powerplant and you'll hear a bark that will scare the meanest junk yard dog in town!
- Aluminized Steel Construction
- 3" Inner Pass Tubes
- Reduced Backpressure
- Increase Horsepower
- No Glass To Burn Or Blow Out
- Will Flow In Either Direction
- Fully Welded For Strength/Durability
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 42550130FLT is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Flowtech 50122FLT Terminator Muffler, Single 2-1/2 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Flowtech 50121FLT Terminator Muffler, Single 2-1/4 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Flowtech 50050FLT Raptor Turbo Performance Muffler
Flowtech 50051FLT Raptor Turbo Performance Muffler
Flowtech 50052FLT Raptor Turbo Performance Muffler
Flowtech 50251FLT Red Hot Glass Pack Muffler, Slip-Fit
Flowtech 50321FLT Universal Performance Afterburner Muffler
Flowtech 50552FLT Warlock BYPASS Series Racing Muffler, 2-1/2 Inch
Flowtech 50560FLT Warlock BYPASS Series Racing Muffler, 3 Inch
Flowtech FM6-14144 Raptor Muffler, 2.50 Inch Center In Center Out
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
See how Jeff installs Hedman mid-length headers to the big block in his '67 Chevelle. Learn about the modifications made to the steering shaft and the clamp on the lower steering column for a successful application.
Check out these tips on the large variety of Demo Derby headers that Speedway Speedway offers. Here, Jeremy will walk you through the many different styles and brands available showcasing which style might fit best in your application.