Flowtech 50122FLT Terminator Muffler, Single 2-1/2 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Universal Fit, Turbo-style/Straight-through Muffler Type, 2.50" Inlet Diameter, Steel
The Terminator is constructed entirely of super thick, fully-welded aluminized steel, with huge 3" inner pass tubes that reduce backpressure and increase horsepower like no other muffler can. Put a couple of Terminators behind your powerplant and you'll hear a bark that will scare the meanest junk yard dog in town!
- Aluminized Steel Construction
- 3" Inner Pass Tubes
- Reduced Backpressure
- Increase Horsepower
- No Glass To Burn Or Blow Out
- Will Flow In Either Direction
- Fully Welded For Strength/Durability
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
In this detailed article, Tim will guide you on how to build a custom set of 241 Red Ram Hemi driveshaft headers. From the concept to the materials needed, he'll show you how the mockup and final assembly steps.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.