Flowtech 49152-1FLT Afterburner Headers, Ceramic Coated
Chevy Small Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, 1-5/8" Primary Tube Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech's Afterburner Turbo Chamber Headers represent the first new major design change in exhaust technology in decades. This designs combines the race-proven 4 into 1 design with the torque managing capabilities of a Tri-Y header. The turbo chamber helps smooth out exhaust turbulence for increased performance and a broad power curve. This header is coated in a metallic ceramic coating for increased exhaust velocity and lower underhood temps.
- Patented Velocity Tube increases cylinder scavenging
- Tuned-length primary tubes combine with Velocity Tube to smooth out exhaust pulses
- Big 3 secondary collector for reduced back pressure
- Horsepower and Torque increased over conventional header design
- Premium high-temperature electrostatic gray finish
- All hardware and premium gaskets included for a complete installation
73-87 Chevy/GMC 1/2 & 3/4 & 1-Ton Pick-Up 4WD
88-91 Chevy/GMC Pick-Up
73-91 Blazer/Jimmy/Suburban 4WD
Tube Size 1.625"
Collector Size 3"
More Like This
Flowtech 11500FLT, Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 11500SFLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size w/Air Tubes
Flowtech 31500FLT, Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 49152FLT Afterburner Headers, Painted
Hooker 2827-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2827HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2453-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2453-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2453HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2453-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.