Flowtech 49152-1FLT Afterburner Headers, Ceramic Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech's Afterburner Turbo Chamber Headers represent the first new major design change in exhaust technology in decades. This designs combines the race-proven 4 into 1 design with the torque managing capabilities of a Tri-Y header. The turbo chamber helps smooth out exhaust turbulence for increased performance and a broad power curve. This header is coated in a metallic ceramic coating for increased exhaust velocity and lower underhood temps.
- Patented Velocity Tube increases cylinder scavenging
- Tuned-length primary tubes combine with Velocity Tube to smooth out exhaust pulses
- Big 3 secondary collector for reduced back pressure
- Horsepower and Torque increased over conventional header design
- Premium high-temperature electrostatic gray finish
- All hardware and premium gaskets included for a complete installation
73-87 Chevy/GMC 1/2 & 3/4 & 1-Ton Pick-Up 4WD
88-91 Chevy/GMC Pick-Up
73-91 Blazer/Jimmy/Suburban 4WD
Tube Size 1.625"
Collector Size 3"
More Like This
Flowtech 12114-1FLT Long Tube Header, 1.625 Inch Size, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 49150-1FLT Afterburner Headers, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 49154-1FLT Afterburner Headers, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 49100-1FLT Afterburner Headers, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 49156-1FLT Afterburner Headers, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2130-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2130-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2451-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 4901-3HKR Competition Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 4902-3HKR Competition Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.