Flowtech 49150-1FLT Afterburner Headers, Ceramic Coated
Chevy Small Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, 1-5/8" Primary Tube Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech's Afterburner Turbo Chamber Headers represent the first new major design change in exhaust technology in decades. This designs combines the race-proven 4 into 1 design with the torque managing capabilities of a Tri-Y header. The turbo chamber helps smooth out exhaust turbulence for increased performance and a broad power curve. This header is coated in a metallic ceramic coating for increased exhaust velocity and lower underhood temps.
- Patented Velocity Tube increases cylinder scavenging
- Tuned-length primary tubes combine with Velocity Tube to smooth out exhaust pulses
- Big 3 secondary collector for reduced back pressure
- Horsepower and Torque increased over conventional header design
- Premium high-temperature electrostatic gray finish
- All hardware and premium gaskets included for a complete installation
73-87 Chevy/GMC Pick-Up 1/2 & 3/4 & 1-Ton 2WD
73-91 Blazer/Jimmy/Suburban 2WD
88-91 Chevy/GMC 1 Ton Crew Cab 2WD
Tube Size 1.625"
Collector Size 3"
More Like This
Flowtech 11500FLT, Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 11500SFLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size w/Air Tubes
Flowtech 31500FLT, Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 49150FLT Afterburner Headers, Painted
Hooker 2840-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2452-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2452-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2452-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2452-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2452HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.