Flowtech 43007FLT Long Tube Headers, SBC 75-91 4WD Truck, Black
Long Tube Header Tube Type, Hi-Temp Black, 1-5/8" Primary Tube Diameter, Steel, Black
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Include All Mounting Hardware
- Constructed of .049 cold roll flash mild steel tubing
- Precision engineered for fit, performance and economy
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Flowtech 63005FLT Long Tube Header, 75-79 Firebird T/A, Ceramic
Flowtech 11702FLT SB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-5/8 Inch Primaries,Black
Flowtech 11705FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy with D-Port Heads
Flowtech 11706FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Black Paint
Flowtech 11000FLT Universal Block Hugger Header, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 11030FLT Universal B/B Chevy Hugger Header, 1.75 In
Flowtech 11701FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy, Black Paint
Flowtech 12702FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Black Paint
Flowtech 12703FLT Small Block Ford Lakester Header, Black Painted
Flowtech 12119FLT Tri-Y Header, Black, 1965-70 Ford 260/289/302
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.