Flowtech 32000FLT Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, 1-5/8" Primary Tube Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech Block Hugger headers are ideal for street rods where fit and finish is really important. Block Huggers make performance and style easy for engine swaps, and with our new Hugger Toobs you can hook up to an existing exhaust system with ease.
- Computer-controlled mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Tight-tuck design for narrow frame rails
- Easy installation - can be used with stock motor mounts
- Precision die-cut exhaust port flanges
- Engineered and tested for a leak-proof seal
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Hooker 2313HKR Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31000FLT Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2001HKR Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2100-2HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2452-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2827-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2837-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31506FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5902-1HKR Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.