Flowtech 31508FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech shorty headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat and corrosion resistant metallic ceramic thermal coating that increases exhaust velocity and reduces underhood temps for increased performance.
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Ceramic Headers
- Rust And Corrosion Resistance
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Include All Mounting Hardware
88-95 Chevy/GMC 1/2 & 3/4 & 1-Ton Trucks 2WD & 4WD
Tube Size 1.5"
Collector Size 2.5"
More Like This
Flowtech 31114FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31502FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated, 265-400 SBC
Flowtech 31102FLT 82-91 Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31104FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31108FLT Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 32504FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 32502FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 16102-1FLT Shorty Header, 1.5 Inch Tube Size, Includes Y-Pipe
Hooker 6120-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 75-78 Mustang II 289-302W
Hooker 6907-1HKR Competition Headers, 80-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.