Flowtech 31138FLT Shorty Headers, Ceramic Coated
LS3 Chevy LS V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, SAP - Same as Port Flange Style
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. This shorty header fits the popular 2010-2014 Chevy Camaro V8-6.2L. This header is silver metallic ceramic coated.
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-3/4 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- Unique cast 2-1/2 collector for maximum strength
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8 header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Designed for a hassle free installation and accommodates all factory OE components. CARB E.O. Pending
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Coated with silver metallic ceramic coating
- Headers are a must if you are using a cold air intake, cat-back exhaust system or tuner
Application2010 Chevy Camaro
2011 Chevy Camaro
2012 Chevy Camaro
2013 Chevy Camaro
2014 Chevy Camaro
More Like This
Flowtech 11138FLT Shorty Headers, 2010-Up Chevy Camaro, V8 6.2L
Flowmaster 814122 Scavenger Series Elite Header, 10-11 Camaro
Flowmaster 814121 Scavenger Series Elite Header, 10-14 Camro 6.2L
MagnaFlow 700005 Performance Headers
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1812S Shorty Header, 2010-15 Chevy Camaro SS
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1816S Shorty Header, SS, 2010-11 Camaro V6
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6812SJS Long Tube Header, SS, 2010-15 Camaro
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1812SJT Shorty Header, 2010-15 Chevy Camaro SS
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1816SJT Shorty Header, SS, 2010-11 Camaro V6
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1812SJS Shorty Header, 2010-15 Chevy Camaro SS
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.