Flowtech 16102-1FLT Shorty Header, 1.5 Inch Tube Size, Includes Y-Pipe
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech's Camaro and Firebird headers with Y-Pipes are precision engineered to get maximum performance and fuel economy from your engine. Each header is formed from specially selected .049 cold roll flash controlled tubing, and features Flowtech's exclusive thick mandrel-formed Power Plenum collector. All ports are precisely fitted and finished with sturdy, leak-proof O-ringed port seals, and all Flowtech headers come with all mounting hardware, including bolts, nuts and premium gaskets. Flowtech's headers are available with either a high-quality PPG satin black paint finish or with a specially formulated, show-ceramic coating for longer rust and corrosion resistance.
- Maximum Performance
- Fuel Economy From Engine
- Sturdy Leak-Proof Port Seals
- Y-Pipe Included
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Includes Gaskets
- Mandrell-formed Power Plenum collectors for low backpressure
- Constructed of thick cold roll flash controlled tubing for durability
- Precision-engineered for fit, performance and economy
Application1986 Chevy Camaro
1987 Chevy Camaro
1988 Chevy Camaro
1989 Chevy Camaro
1990 Chevy Camaro
1991 Chevy Camaro
1992 Chevy Camaro
More Like This
Flowtech 16102FLT Shorty Header, 1.5 Inch Tube Size, Includes Y-Pipe
Flowtech 31114FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31502FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated, 265-400 SBC
Flowtech 31508FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 32502FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 6120-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 75-78 Mustang II 289-302W
Hooker 6907-1HKR Competition Headers, 80-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Hooker 6909-1HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1977 Ford Bronco, 289-302
Hooker 6912-1HKR Competition Headers, 1980-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco, 5.8L
Flowtech 31102FLT 82-91 Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.