Flowtech 12703-7FLT Small Block Ford Lakester Header, Stainless Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. Flowtech is proud to announce the release of a complete line-up of Lakester headers for Small Block Ford motor. These headers are a throw back to the dry lake or salt lake racers from the golden age of hot rods. These Lake style headers are a great way to build power and have the retro hot rod style.
- Perfect header for vintage lake-style rods. Taken from the classic Lakester rods from the early dry lake and Bonneville speed racers
- High flow, mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty tubing and high quality welds for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8" diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance, improving throttle response and broadening the torque curve
- Long transition velocity collector connects to an undercar exhaust or the block off plate can be removed for maximum sound output
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8 header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets and installation hardware included
- 304 stainless steel construction for maximum corrosion resistance and a classy look
More Like This
Flowtech 11702-7FLT SB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-5/8 Inch Primaries
Flowtech 11703-7FLT BB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-3/4 Inch Primaries
Hooker 2104-7HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2475-7HKR Mid Length Headers, Stainless Steel
Small Block Chevy Lake Style Headers, Polished Stainless
Small Block Chevy Lake Style Header Kit, 1-5/8 Tube, 3-1/2 Inch Cone
Flathead Ford V8 Lake Style Header Kit, 1-5/8 Tube, 3-1/2 Inch Cone
Small Block Ford 289-351W Lake Style Headers, Raw Finish
GM LS1 Lake Style Header Kit, 1-5/8 Tube, 3-1/2 Inch Cone
GM LS1 Lake Style Header Kit, 1-5/8 Tube, 4 Inch Cone
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.