Flowtech 12702-2FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Chrome Finish
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Chrome, SAP - Same as Port Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. This center exit block hugger header fits all popular hot rods with the popular Flathead Ford motor. These center exit headers will not fit Ford cars using the factory wishbones.
- Tight fit block hugger design for popular hot rod and street rods powered by the popular Flathead Ford motors
- Center exit design is perfect for most hot rod applications and has that vintage look
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-3/4 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- TIG-welded 2-1/2 collector for maximum strength
- Machined 3/8 header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets and hardware is included
- Coated in high luster chrome finish for a flashy quality look
More Like This
Flowtech 12702-1FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Silver
Flowtech 12702-7FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford,Stainless Steel
Flowtech 11706-2FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Chrome Finish
Flowtech 11705-2FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Chrome Finish
Flowtech 12703-2FLT Small Block Ford Lakester Header, Chrome Finish
Flowtech 11000FLT Universal Block Hugger Header, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 11030FLT Universal B/B Chevy Hugger Header, 1.75 In
Flowtech 11701-1FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy
Flowtech 11701-7FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy
Flowtech 11701FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy, Black Paint
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.