Flowtech 12702-2FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Chrome Finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. This center exit block hugger header fits all popular hot rods with the popular Flathead Ford motor. These center exit headers will not fit Ford cars using the factory wishbones.
- Tight fit block hugger design for popular hot rod and street rods powered by the popular Flathead Ford motors
- Center exit design is perfect for most hot rod applications and has that vintage look
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-3/4 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- TIG-welded 2-1/2 collector for maximum strength
- Machined 3/8 header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets and hardware is included
- Coated in high luster chrome finish for a flashy quality look
More Like This
Flowtech 12702-1FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Silver
Flowtech 12702-7FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford,Stainless Steel
Flowtech 11706-2FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Chrome Finish
Flowtech 11701-1FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy
Flowtech 11701-7FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy
Flowtech 11701FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy, Black Paint
Flowtech 11706-1FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Silver Metallic
Flowtech 12702FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Black Paint
Flowtech 11706-7FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Stainless Steel
Flowtech 11706FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Black Paint
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.