Flowtech 12564FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.75 Inch Tube Size
429 Ford Big Block V8, 460 Ford Big Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Painted, Mild Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Include All Mounting Hardware
- Constructed of .049 cold roll flash mild steel tubing
- Precision engineered for fit, performance and economy
- 1974-79 Ford F250/350 Pickups 2WD (429-460)
1974 Ford F-250 Pickup
1974 Ford F-350 Pickup
1975 Ford F-250
1975 Ford F-350
1976 Ford F-250
1976 Ford F-350
1977 Ford F-250
1977 Ford F-350
1978 Ford F-350
1979 Ford F-250
1979 Ford F-350
More Like This
Hooker 6811HKR Super Competition Headers, 1973-79 Ford Pickup, 429-460
Hooker 6903-3HKR Competition Headers, 66-76 Ford Pickup, Big Block FE
Hooker 6903HKR Competition Headers, 1966-76 Ford Pickup, Big Block FE
Flowtech 32564FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 6823HKR Super Competition Headers, 1965-1993 Ford Pickup/Bronco
Hooker 6811-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 73-79 Ford Pickup, 429-460
Hooker 6903-1HKR Competition Headers, 66-76 Ford Pickup, Big Block FE
Hooker 6903-4HKR Competition Headers, 66-76 Ford Pickup, Big Block FE
Flowtech 12540FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1-3/4 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 12542FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.75 Inch Tube Size
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.