Flowtech 12560FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.75 Inch Tube Size
460 Ford Big Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Painted, Round Port Flange Style, Mild Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Include All Mounting Hardware
- Constructed of .049 cold roll flash mild steel tubing
- Precision engineered for fit, performance and economy
Application1983 Ford F-250
1983 Ford F-350
1984 Ford F-250
1984 Ford F-350
1985 Ford F-250
1985 Ford F-350
1986 Ford F-250
1986 Ford F-350
1987 Ford F-250
1987 Ford F-350
More Like This
Flowtech 12504FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1-1/2 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 32504FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 32560FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 6907-3HKR Competition Headers, 80-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Doug's Headers D6648Y-B Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 80-87 Ford Truck, Blk
Hooker 6823HKR Super Competition Headers, 1965-1993 Ford Pickup/Bronco
Hooker 6907HKR Competition Headers, 1980-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Hooker 6907-4HKR Competition Headers, 80-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1628SJT Shorty Header, 86-96 Ford Truck, TC
Hooker 6907-1HKR Competition Headers, 80-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.