Flowtech 12522FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.5 Inch Tube Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Include All Mounting Hardware
- Constructed of .049 cold roll flash mild steel tubing
- Precision engineered for fit, performance and economy
Application1980 Ford F-150
1980 Ford F-250
1980 Ford F-350
1981 Ford F-100
1981 Ford F-150
1981 Ford F-250
1981 Ford F-350
1982 Ford F-250
1982 Ford F-350
More Like This
Flowtech 12502FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1-1/2 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 11510FLT Long Tube Header, 1.5 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 12504FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1-1/2 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 11508FLT Shorty Header, 1.5 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 11102SFLT Long Tube Header, Collector Size 2.5 Inch Diameter
Flowtech 11502FLT Shorty Header, 1.5 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 16102FLT Shorty Header, 1.5 Inch Tube Size, Includes Y-Pipe
Hooker 6120HKR Super Competition Headers, 1975-78 Mustang II 289-302W
Hooker 6907HKR Competition Headers, 1980-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Hooker 8900HKR Competition Shorty Headers,75-88 Toyota Pickup 2.2-2.4L
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.