Flowtech 12502FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1-1/2 Inch Tube Size
302 Ford Small Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Painted, Standard Flange Style, Steel
- All Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing
- Features formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal
- All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation
- The header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance
- They are constructed of .049 cold roll flash mild steel tubing
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Include All Mounting Hardware
- Constructed of .049 cold roll flash mild steel tubing
- Precision engineered for fit, performance and economy
80-95 Ford F100/150/250 2WD & 4WD
80-95 Bronco 4WD
Tube Size 1.5"
Collector Size 2.5"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Hooker 6916HKR Competition Headers, 80-82 Ford Pickup/Bronco 351M-400
Hooker 6907-1HKR Competition Headers, 80-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Hooker 6907HKR Competition Headers, 1980-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Hooker 6823HKR Super Competition Headers, 1965-1993 Ford Pickup/Bronco
Hooker 6916-1HKR Competition Headers,80-82 Ford Pickup/Bronco 351M-400
JBA 1615S Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351
JBA 1615SJS Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351, SC
Flowtech 12522FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.5 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 6912HKR Competition Headers, 1980-1995 Ford Pickup/Bronco, 5.8L
Hooker 6912-1HKR Competition Headers, 1980-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco, 5.8L
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.