Flowtech 12114YFLT Aluminum X-Pipe, Manual Trans Only
96-01 Ford Mustang, 2003 Ford Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
X-Terminator Off-Road X-Pipes are designed specifically for standard transmission Ford Mustangs. This unique cross pipe configuration offers more horsepower, a meaner sound and an X-treme advantage for Mustangs competing in drag racing, road racing, slaloms, trials and more! Due to popular demand from non-Ford enthusiasts, Flowtech has introduced a line of universal X-Terminator X-Pipes in 2.5" and 3" tube diameters
- Direct Bolt-On Design For Late Model Mustangs
- Distinctive Sound
- Greater flow,Increased Performance
- Mandrel bent 16-Gauge Aluminized Tubing
- Universal Designs In Popular 2.5" and 3" Outlets
- Manual Trans Only
Application1996 Ford Mustang
1997 Ford Mustang
1998 Ford Mustang
1999 Ford Mustang
2000 Ford Mustang
2001 Ford Mustang
2003 Ford Mustang
More Like This
Flowtech 12115YFLT Aluminum X-Pipe, Manual Trans Only
Flowtech 53630FLT Warlock Universal Fit X-Pipe, 2-1/2 Inch Diameter
Flowtech 53621FLT X-Terminator Off Road Universal X-Pipe, 3 Inch
Flowtech 53631FLT Warlock Universal Fit X-Pipe, 3 Inch Diameter
Universal Dual Exhaust Mandrel X-Pipe Balance Tube Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
Universal Dual Exhaust Mandrel X-Pipe Balance Tube Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Hooker 11436HKR Universal Stamped Cross Over X-Pipe, 2-1/2 Inch
MagnaFlow 10782 X-Pipe Transition
MagnaFlow 10791 X-Pipe Transition
MagnaFlow 10780 X-Pipe Transition
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.