Flowtech 11705-2FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Chrome Finish
Universal Fit, Chrome, D Port Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. These block hugger headers fit the popular small block Chevy with fast burn D-port heads. This header is coated in high luster show quality chrome finish.
- Block hugger design fits the most popular hot rod or street rod applications with small block Chevy motors using the fast burn D-port heads
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- Machined 2-1/2 collector for maximum strength
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8 header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- This header is coated in high luster show quality chrome finish.
More Like This
Flowtech 11701-2FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy, Chrome
Flowtech 12702-2FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Chrome Finish
Flowtech 11705-1FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Silver
Flowtech 11705-7FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Stainless Steel
Flowtech 11705FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy with D-Port Heads
Flowtech 11702-2FLT SB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-5/8 Inch Primaries
Flowtech 11706-2FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Chrome Finish
Flowtech 12703-2FLT Small Block Ford Lakester Header, Chrome Finish
Flowtech 11703-2FLT BB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-3/4 Inch Primaries
Small Block Chevy Fat Fender Chrome Headers
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!