Flowtech 11704-1FLT SB Chevy Rams Horn Exhaust Manifold, Silver
Universal Fit, Cast Iron, Ceramic Coated, Silver, 2-1/4 Inch Collector Diameter
- OUTSIDE FLANGE 1 3/4" THICK
- INSIDE FLANGE 2 1/4" THICK
Flowtech exhaust manifolds are the perfect combination of quality and value. This Rams horn exhaust manifold fits all popular hot rods with the popular small block Chevy motor.
- Tight fit block hugger design for popular hot rod and street rods powered by the popular small block Chevy motors
- Cast iron construction styled in the vintage œRams Horn design for maximum engine clearance and maximum strength
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8 diameter primaries are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- 3/8 thick 2-1/2 collector for maximum strength
- Thick header flange pads for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets are included.
- This manifold is coated in metallic ceramic coating for maximum performance and reduced skin temperatures
Note: Hardware to mount the manifolds to the heads is NOT included.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Flowtech 11704-2FLT SB Chevy Rams Horn Exhaust Manifold, Chrome Finish
Flowtech 11704-RFLT SB Chevy Rams Horn Exhaust Manifold, Uncoated
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Silver
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Black
Corvette Style 2-1/2 Inch Ram Horn Exhaust Manifold
Exhaust Manifold, Rams Horn 1969-72 Chevy C10, Left Side
D&R Classic Z00350-A Small Block Exhaust Manifolds, Non-Smog, Pair
Hooker 8501-1HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold, Silver Ceramic Finish
Hooker 8502-HKR Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold, 2-1/2 Inch
Hooker Headers 8510HKR GM LS Turbo Exhaust Manifold
Q & A
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Check out these tips on the large variety of Demo Derby headers that Speedway Speedway offers. Here, Jeremy will walk you through the many different styles and brands available showcasing which style might fit best in your application.
See how Jeff installs Hedman mid-length headers to the big block in his '67 Chevelle. Learn about the modifications made to the steering shaft and the clamp on the lower steering column for a successful application.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.