Flowtech 11703-7FLT BB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-3/4 Inch Primaries
Universal Fit, Lake Style Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style, 304 Stainless Steel
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. Flowtech is proud to announce the release of a complete line-up of Lakester headers for Big Block Chevy motor. These headers are a throw back to the dry lake or salt lake racers from the golden age of hot rods. These Lake style headers are a great way to build power and have the retro hot rod style.
- Perfect header for vintage lake-style rods. Taken from the classic Lakester rods from the early dry lake and Bonneville speed racers
- High flow, mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty tubing and high quality welds for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-3/4 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance, improving throttle response and broadening the torque curve
- Long transition velocity collector connects to an undercar exhaust or the block off plate can be removed for maximum sound output
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8 header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets and installation hardware included
- 304 stainless steel construction for maximum quality, corrosion resistance and finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Flowtech 11702-1FLT SB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-5/8 Inch Primaries
Flowtech 11702-2FLT SB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-5/8 Inch Primaries
Flowtech 11702FLT SB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-5/8 Inch Primaries,Black
Flowtech 11705-7FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Stainless Steel
Flowtech 11706-7FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Stainless Steel
Flowtech 12702-7FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford,Stainless Steel
Flowtech 11575FLT Shorty Headers, GM LS Universal, Natural
Flowtech 12168FLT Small Block Ford Turbo Headers, Polished 304
Flowtech 12703-1FLT Small Block Ford Lakester Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 12703FLT Small Block Ford Lakester Header, Black Painted
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.