Flowtech 11701-2FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy, Chrome
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. This tight fit block hugger header fits all popular hot rods with the popular Big Block Chevy motor. This header is coated in high luster show quality chrome.
- Tight fit block hugger design for popular hot rod and street rods powered by the popular Chevy LS motors
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-3/4 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- TIG-welded 2-1/2 collector for maximum strength
- Machined 3/8 header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Adapter tubes are supplied for easy exhaust connection
- Coated in show quality chrome for an excellent look
More Like This
Flowtech 11701-1FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy
Flowtech 11701FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy, Black Paint
Flowtech 11706-2FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Chrome Finish
Flowtech 11701-7FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy
Flowtech 11706-1FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Silver Metallic
Flowtech 12702FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Black Paint
Flowtech 11706FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Black Paint
Flowtech 11706-7FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Stainless Steel
Flowtech 12702-1FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Silver
Flowtech 12702-7FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford,Stainless Steel
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.