Flowtech 11500SFLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size w/Air Tubes
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Include All Mounting Hardware
- Construced of .049 cold roll flash mild steel tubing
- Precision engineered for fit, performance and economy
- Works with factory power steering and power brakes
- With Air Tubes
66-87 Chevy/GMC 1/2 & 3/4 & 1-Ton 2WD & 4WD
88-91 Chevy/GMC 1-Ton Crew Cab 2WD & 4WD
67-87 Blazer/Jimmy 2WD
66-72 Blazer/Jimmy K5/Suburban 4WD
73-91 Blazer/Jimmy K5/Suburban 2WD & 4WD
Tube Size 1.5"
Collector Size 3" w/ Air Tubes
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 42511500SFLT is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Flowtech 17002FLT Shorty Headers, 04-15 Titan, 304SS Polished
Flowtech 18000FLT Long Tube Headers 04-15 Titan 5.6 Natural 409SS
Flowtech 11702-1FLT SB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-5/8 Inch Primaries
Flowtech 11702-2FLT SB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-5/8 Inch Primaries
Flowtech 11702FLT SB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-5/8 Inch Primaries,Black
Flowtech 11703-7FLT BB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-3/4 Inch Primaries
Flowtech 11705-1FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Silver
Flowtech 11705-2FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Chrome Finish
Flowtech 11705-7FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Stainless Steel
Flowtech 11705FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy with D-Port Heads
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.