Flowtech 11500SFLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size w/Air Tubes
Chevy Small Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Painted, 1-1/2" Primary Tube Diameter, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Include All Mounting Hardware
- Construced of .049 cold roll flash mild steel tubing
- Precision engineered for fit, performance and economy
- Works with factory power steering and power brakes
- With Air Tubes
66-87 Chevy/GMC 1/2 & 3/4 & 1-Ton 2WD & 4WD
88-91 Chevy/GMC 1-Ton Crew Cab 2WD & 4WD
67-87 Blazer/Jimmy 2WD
66-72 Blazer/Jimmy K5/Suburban 4WD
73-91 Blazer/Jimmy K5/Suburban 2WD & 4WD
Tube Size 1.5"
Collector Size 3" w/ Air Tubes
More Like This
Flowtech 11500FLT, Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 31500FLT, Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Doug's Headers D300Y-B Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 73-87 Chevy Truck, Blk
Doug's Headers D300Y-SPR Tri-Y Header 1-5/8 In, 73-87 Chevy Truck, Raw
Doug's Headers D300Y-DPR Tri-Y Header 1-5/8 In, 73-87 Chevy Truck, Raw
Doug's Headers D303Y-SP Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-87 Chevy Truck, CC
Flowtech 11530FLT Long Tube Header, 1.75 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 31530FLTLong Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Doug's Headers D303Y-B Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-87 Chevy Truck, Blk
Doug's Headers D303Y-DPR Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In 68-87 Chevy Truck, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!