Flowtech 11500SFLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size w/Air Tubes
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Include All Mounting Hardware
- Construced of .049 cold roll flash mild steel tubing
- Precision engineered for fit, performance and economy
- Works with factory power steering and power brakes
- With Air Tubes
66-87 Chevy/GMC 1/2 & 3/4 & 1-Ton 2WD & 4WD
88-91 Chevy/GMC 1-Ton Crew Cab 2WD & 4WD
67-87 Blazer/Jimmy 2WD
66-72 Blazer/Jimmy K5/Suburban 4WD
73-91 Blazer/Jimmy K5/Suburban 2WD & 4WD
Tube Size 1.5"
Collector Size 3" w/ Air Tubes
More Like This
Flowtech 11500FLT, Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 12100FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 12102FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 12500FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1-1/2 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 13500FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 11100FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 11104FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 11130FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size, Black Paint
Flowtech 11133FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 12502FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1-1/2 Inch Tube Size
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.