Flowtech 11134FLT Long Tube Headers, 00-02 Camaro/Firebird, LS1
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- 5/16" flanges for a perfect seal
- Consturcted of .050" cold roll tubing
- Mandrel bent tubing for low backpressure
- Bolt up collector flanges for ease of installation
- Turned length for a broad power curve
- Include All Mounting Hardware
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Certain application include O2 extension harnesses
More Like This
Flowtech 11152FLT Long Tube Header, 1.75 Inch x 3 Inch
Flowtech 11154FLT Long Tube Header, 1.75 Inch x 3 Inch
Flowtech 12506FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1-3/4 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 13504FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.75 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2103HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Diameter
Hooker 2118HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2129HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2134HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2151HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2210HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.