Flowtech 11134FLT Long Tube Headers, 00-02 Camaro/Firebird, LS1
LS1 Chevy LS V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Painted, Round Port Flange Style, Mild Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- 5/16" flanges for a perfect seal
- Consturcted of .050" cold roll tubing
- Mandrel bent tubing for low backpressure
- Bolt up collector flanges for ease of installation
- Turned length for a broad power curve
- Include All Mounting Hardware
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Certain application include O2 extension harnesses
More Like This
Hooker 2294HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Flowtech 11134-1FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated, 3 Inch
Hooker 2291HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2469HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2470HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2291-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2294-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2470-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Dynatech 715-34110 High Performance Headers, 1.750" Primary Tube
Doug's Headers D3329 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 00-02 Camaro, CC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.