Flowtech 11133FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
LS1 Chevy LS V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Painted, Round Port Flange Style, Mild Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collector for low back pressure
- Sturdy, leak-tested O-Ring port seals
- Engineered for a precision fit
- Designed for easy, trouble-free installation
- Includes all mounting hardware and premium gaskets
- Certain applications contain O2 harness
Application1998 Chevy Camaro
1998 Pontiac Firebird
1999 Chevy Camaro
1999 Pontiac Firebird
More Like This
Hooker 2294HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Doug's Headers D3339-B Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 98-99 Camaro, Blk
Flowtech 11133-1FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2290HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2470HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Doug's Headers D3327-B 4-Tube Header, 1-5/8 In, 98-99 Camaro, Blk
Hooker 2290-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2290-2HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2294-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2468-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.