Flowtech 11102FLT Mid Length Header, 2.5 Inch Collector Size
Chevy Small Block V8, Mid-Length Header Tube Type, Painted, Standard Flange Style, Steel, Black
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collector for low back pressure
- Sturdy, leak-tested O-Ring port seals
- Engineered for a precision fit
- Designed for easy, trouble-free installation
- Includes all mounting hardware and premium gaskets
- Also available with A.I.R. injection manifold welded in place - P/N 11102SFLT - not available on ceramic coated headers.
- Mid length header, will also work on catalytic converter equipped vehicles. Head pipe fabrication required
Application1978 Buick Regal
1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass
1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon
1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
1979 Buick Regal
1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass
1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon
1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
1980 Buick Regal
1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass
1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon
1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
1982 Chevy Camaro
1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
1982 Pontiac Firebird
1983 Chevy Camaro
1983 Pontiac Firebird
1984 Chevy Camaro
1984 Pontiac Firebird
1985 Chevy Camaro
1985 Pontiac Firebird
1986 Chevy Camaro
1986 Pontiac Firebird
1987 Chevy Camaro
1987 Pontiac Firebird
1988 Chevy Camaro
1988 Pontiac Firebird
1989 Chevy Camaro
1989 Pontiac Firebird
1990 Chevy Camaro
1990 Pontiac Firebird
1991 Chevy Camaro
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Flowtech 31102FLT 82-91 Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11114FLT Shorty Header, 1-1/2 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 49100FLT Afterburner Headers, Painted
Hooker 2150-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11104FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 11108FLT Mid Length Header
Flowtech 11152FLT Long Tube Header, 1.75 Inch x 3 Inch
Flowtech 31152FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31104FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31108FLT Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.