Flowtech 10011FLT Terminator Reducers/Street Hookups
Universal Fit, 3 Inch Collector Diameter, 2-1/8" Outlet Size, Gasket(s) Included, Steel, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Terminator fully-welded reducers/street hookups are designed to be used behind three-bolt design collectors and help make any header installation complete.
- Fully-Welded Construction
- Durable 16-Gauge Construction
- Reducers bolt behind 3 bolt design collectors. Kit contains "one pair".
More Like This
Flowtech 10016FLT Terminator Reducers/Street Hookups
Flowtech 10012FLT Terminator Reducers/Street Hookups
Flowtech 10002FLT Reducer Kit, 10 Pair, 3-Bolt, 3 Inch x 2.5 Inch
Flowtech 10007FLT Reducer Kit, One Pair, 3-Bolt 3
Flowtech 10004FLT Reducer Kit, One Pair, 3-Bolt
Flowtech 10005FLT Reducer Kit, One Pair, 3-Bolt
Speedway 3-Bolt Header Collector Reducer Kit, 2-1/2 to 2 Inch
Header Reducer Kit, 3-1/2 to 2-1/2 Inch
Header Reducer Kit, 3 to 2-1/2 Inch
Header Reducer Kit, 3 to 2-1/4 Inch
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.