Flowmaster 819144 DBX Series Exhaust Kit, 2005-2012 Toyota Tacoma
05-12 Toyota Tacoma, Cat-Back Exhaust System Type, Single Single or Dual, 3" Exhaust Pipe Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Flowmaster to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowmaster dBX performance exhaust systems utilize patented, race proven, Laminar Flow technology which results in improved power, torque and fuel mileage along with a refined performance tone. The dBX mufflers feature a 304S stainless steel shell for an attractive performance look, and a durable 409S stainless steel core. Utilizing mandrel bent 409S stainless steel tubing and high quality installation accessories, the systems are engineered to provide a perfect bolt-on installation. The systems are also topped off with an attractive 304S stainless steel exhaust tip featuring the company logo.
- Mandrel bent 16 gauge stainless steel tubing and Stainless Steel muffler assembly
- Moderate Sound exterior exhaust tone
- Includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
Application2005-2012 Toyota Tacoma 4.0L V6
NotesFits 2005 to 2012 Toyota Tacoma with a 4.0L V6 engine, fits all wheelbases except Standard Cab and X-Runner.
More Like This
Flowmaster 17432 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 2005-12 Tacoma
Flowmaster 817432 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 2005-12 Tacoma
MagnaFlow 16625 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 17115 Off-Road Pro Series Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 16624 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 40-9016 SS Exhaust System, 05-12 Tacoma
Flowmaster 15937 3 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Flowmaster 15935 2-1/4 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Flowmaster 15936 2-1/2 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
QTP 425018 Screamer Exhaust System, Cat Back, Kit
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.