Flowmaster 817936 Outlaw Cat-Back Exhaust System, 2019-20 RAM
Cat-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual, 3" Exhaust Pipe Size, Aggressive Sound Level
- This Outlaw Cat Back exhaust system is specifically designed to fit the 2019-20 RAM
- It is perfect for maximum sound levels both inside and outside of the truck
- Features all mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel 3.00-inch tubing flowing into a Super 10™ Series muffler and exiting into large 3.00-inch dual mandrel-bent tailpipes
- System comes with two sets of tailpipe exits for you to choose from, either straight out the back under the bumper, or exiting behind the rear wheels, which is ideal for towing applications
- The black ceramic coated stainless steel tips provide great looks
This Flowmaster® Outlaw® cat-back exhaust system is for 2019*-2020 (*New body) RAM 1500 trucks is perfect for maximum sound levels both inside and outside of the truck, with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt-on emissions-legal system fits RAM trucks with the 5.7L Hemi engine and features all mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel 3.00-inch tubing flowing into a Super 10™ Series muffler and exiting into large 3.00-inch dual mandrel-bent tailpipes for maximum sound and performance. The system comes with two sets of tailpipe exits for you to choose from, either straight out the back under the bumper, or exiting behind the rear wheels, which is ideal for towing applications. The tailpipes are finished off with a pair of large 4.00-inch black ceramic coated stainless steel tips and the exhaust system is covered by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation. Note: Fits 2/4 wheel drives with 140.5, 144.5 and 153.5-inch wheelbases. Does Not Fit 2019 Classic body RAM trucks.
- Super 10 Series Performance Muffler Gives You Maximum Sound
- Black Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel Tips Provide Great Looks
- Mandrel-bent Tubing Increases Exhaust Flow and Performance
- Includes Two Tailpipe Exits So You Can Choose Your Style
- All 409 Stainless Steel Construction Provides Long Life
- Uses the Factory Hanger Locations to Ease Installation
- Dual 3.00-inch Tailpipes for Maximum Flow and Style
- Deep Powerful Aggressive Sound Will Turn Heads
- Clears the Factory Spare Tire
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Fits 2019*-2020 (*New body) RAM 1500 5.7L Hemi, 2/4 Wheel Drive, All Wheelbases. Does Not fit 2019 Classic body RAM
Instruction Sheet (PDF)
Warranty Sheet (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowmaster to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Flowmaster 717889 FlowFX Dual Exit Cat-Back, 19 Ram 1500, 5.7L
Flowmaster 817843 American Thunder Cat-Back '19 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Flowmaster 817850 American Thunder Resonator Delete, '19 Ram 1500
Flowmaster 15937 3 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Flowmaster 15935 2-1/4 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Flowmaster 15936 2-1/2 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Flowmaster 815936 Pipe Kit, 2.5 in. Diameter
Flowmaster 815935 Pipe Kit, 2.250 in. Diameter
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.