Flowmaster 817553 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 2012 Mustang
2012 Ford Mustang, Cat-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual, 3" Exhaust Pipe Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Flowmaster to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For the serious enthusiast who is looking for all the performance benefits of a complete Cat-back dual exhaust system, this is it. As an American Thunder system, it delivers an aggressive exterior sound level and a moderate interior tone that is suited to the enthusiast who wants to be heard. With maximum performance and easy fit in mind, the system is mandrel bent and includes specially engineered mufflers featuring Delta Flow technology. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for a simple installation.
- Mandrel bent 16 gauge stainless steel tubing
- Aggressive Sound Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
Application2012 Ford Mustang 302 CID/5.0L V8
NotesFits 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 with a V8 5.0L engine.
More Like This
Flowmaster 817496 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 2011-12 Mustang
Flowmaster 817497 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2011-14 Mustang
Flowmaster 817516 Outlaw Exhaust Kit, 2011-12 Mustang GT
Flowmaster 817560 Outlaw Exhaust Kit, 2011-12 Mustang GT
MagnaFlow 15589 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15596 Race Series Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15594 Race Series Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15076 Competition Series Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15077 Competition Series Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15166 Competition Series Exhaust System
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.