Flowmaster 817538 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2011-14 Challenger
11-14 Dodge Challenger, Cat-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual, 2WD Drivetrain
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowmaster to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For the person who is looking for a complete Cat-back dual exhaust system with a quieter tone. With easy fit in mind, these systems are mandrel bent for maximum performance and include specially selected mufflers. Force II systems deliver a moderate exterior tone and mild interior tone, and are suited to customers looking for efficiency improvements without a lot of noise. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.
- Mandrel bent 16 gauge stainless steel tubing
- Moderate Sound exterior exhaust tone
- Includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
Application2011-2014 Dodge Challenger 3.6L V6
NotesFits 2011 to 2014 Dodge Challenger SE with a 3.6L V6 engine.
More Like This
Flowmaster 817461 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2009-14 Challenger
Flowmaster 817563 Outlaw Exhaust Kit, 2008-14 Challenger
Flowmaster 817721 Outlaw Exhaust Kit, 2009-14 Challenger
Flowmaster 817645 Outlaw Exhaust Kit, 2009-14 Challenger
Flowmaster 817736 Outlaw Exhaust Kit, 2009-14 Challenger
Flowmaster 817499 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 08-14 Challenger
Flowmaster 817479 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 09-14 Challenger
MagnaFlow 15098 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15099 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15130 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.