Flowmaster 817520 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2011 Dakota
2011 Ram Dakota, 3" Tube O.D., Stainless Steel, 2.5 Inlet Size, Single Side Outlet Location
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Flowmaster to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For the person who wants a subtle custom appearance with all the benefits that a Flowmaster Cat-back exhaust system provides. S.O.S. (Single out side) systems are the perfect choice. This Force II systems delivers a moderate to mild interior and exterior tone, and is suited to customers looking for efficiency improvements without a lot of noise. Especially recommended for towing applications. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.
- Mandrel bent 16 gauge stainless steel tubing
- Mild to Moderate Sound exterior exhaust tone
- Includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
Application2011 Ram Dakota 3.7L V6
2011 Ram Dakota 4.7L V8
NotesFits 2011 Ram Dakota truck with a 3.7L V6 or 4.7L V8 engine, fits all wheelbases.
More Like This
Flowmaster 15937 3 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Flowmaster 15935 2-1/4 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Flowmaster 15936 2-1/2 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Micro Sprint Stepped Header Stainless Exhaust System
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
Hooker 16500HKR Header Back Exhaust System, Universal Application
Truck Mandrel Bend Dual Exhaust Pipe Kit, Mild Steel, 2-1/2 Inch
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.