Flowmaster 817502 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2011-14 Dodge/Chrysler
11-14 Dodge Charger, 11-14 Chrysler 300, 2.5" Tube O.D., Stainless Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowmaster to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For the person who is looking for a complete Cat-back dual exhaust system with an quieter tone. With easy fit in mind, these systems are mandrel bent for maximum performance and include specially selected mufflers. Force II systems deliver a moderate exterior tone and moderate to mild interior tone, and are suited to customers looking for efficiency improvements without a lot of noise. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.
- Mandrel bent 16 gauge stainless steel tubing
- Mild to Moderate Sound exterior exhaust tone
- Includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
Application2011-2014 Chrysler 300 345 CID/5.7L V8
2011-2014 Dodge Charger 345 CID/5.7L V8
NotesFits 2011 to 2014 Charger R/T and Chrysler 300 models with a 5.7L engine, including models with all wheel drive.
More Like This
Flowmaster 817540 Force II Exhaust Kit, Fits 2012-14 Charger
Flowmaster 817508 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 2011-14 Dodge
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 40-1602 SS Exhaust System, 2011-14 Dodge
Flowmaster 817543 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2011-14 Charger
MagnaFlow 15119 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15069 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15137 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15629 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 40-1667 SS Exhaust System, 12-14 Chrysler
MagnaFlow 15494 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.