Flowmaster 817437 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2007-11 Jeep Wrangler
07-11 Jeep Wrangler, 2.5" Tube O.D., Stainless Steel, Single Rear Outlet Location
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowmaster to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These quieter sounding systems are designed to replace original rear mounted mufflers located behind the rear axle using factory style connections. With easy fit in mind, these systems are mandrel bent for maximum performance, include specially selected mufflers and all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation. Force II systems deliver a moderate exterior tone and moderate to mild interior tone, and are suited to customers looking for efficiency improvements without a lot of noise. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage.
- Mandrel bent 16 gauge stainless steel tubing
- Stock to mild exterior exhaust tone
- Includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
- Dyno tuned for maximum performance
Application2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler 3.8L V6
NotesFits 2007 to 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK with a 3.8L V-6 engine, fits 2 and 4 wheel drive models with 2 or 4 door configuration.
More Like This
Flowmaster 817738 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2007-11 Jeep Wrangler
Flowmaster 817514 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
Flowmaster 817755 Outlaw Exhaust Kit, 2007-11 Jeep Wrangler
Flowmaster 817674 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 2007-17 Wrangler
MagnaFlow 15178 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15238 Rock Crawler Series Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 16391 Competition Series Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 16666 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 17119 Off-Road Pro Series Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 17120 Off-Road Pro Series Cat Back Exhaust System
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.