Flowmaster 817410 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2005-10 Mustang GT/GT500
05-10 Ford Mustang, 2.5" Tube O.D., Stainless Steel, 2.5 Inlet Size, Dual Rear Outlet Location
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowmaster to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This moderate sounding system is designed to replace the original rear mounted mufflers located behind the rear axle. With easy fit in mind, the system is mandrel bent for maximum performance and includes specially selected mufflers to support the performance image of the car. As a Force II system, it delivers a moderate exterior tone with moderate interior sound level that is suited to the enthusiast who wants their performance to be heard. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, the system includes all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.
- Mandrel bent 16 gauge stainless steel tubing
- Moderate Sound exterior exhaust tone
- Includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
- Dyno tuned for maximum performance
Application2007-2010 Ford Mustang 330 CID/5.4L V8
2005-2010 Ford Mustang 4.6L V8
NotesFits 2005 to 2010 Ford Mustang GT and GT500 and California Special and Convertible with a 4.6L or 5.4L engine.
More Like This
Flowmaster 17410 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2005-10 Mustang
Flowmaster 817510 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2005-09 Mustang
Flowmaster 817518 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2010 Mustang
Flowmaster 17421 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 2005-09 Mustang
Flowmaster 817515 Outlaw Exhaust Kit, 2005-10 Mustang
Flowmaster 817460 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 2005-10 Mustang
Flowmaster 817488 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 2010 Mustang
Flowmaster 817494 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 2005-10 Mustang
Flowmaster 817511 Outlaw Exhaust Kit, 2005-10 Mustang
Hurst Shifters 6350021 Axle-Back Exhaust Kit
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.