Flowmaster 615194 Delta Force Air Intake, 17-19 F-250 & F-350
4" Tube O.D., Cotton Gauze Filter Material, Polyethylene, Washable Filter Element, Black
This Flowmaster® Delta Force Performance Air Intake system is for 2017-2019 Ford F250 and F350 Trucks with the 6.2L engine. The Delta Force® system contains a custom molded black Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE) high-flow intake tube that maximizes airflow into your engine. The black anodized aluminum fittings (where applicable) and high quality reinforced silicone couplers with all stainless steel hardware will keep your Delta Force kit looking good for years to come. Other features include a large diameter high-flow conical shaped 8 layer cotton gauze air filter, trapping more dirt than typical 6 layer designs, a custom-fit black powder-coated air dam with attachment brackets to securely mount the system in place along with soft bumpers to eliminate any metal to metal contact under the hood. The Delta Force Air Filters are serviceable with our Delta Force cleaning kits, #615001, which will help make your filter outlast your vehicle. For maximum performance and that iconic Flowmaster exhaust tone, we highly recommend pairing your new Delta Force Performance Air Intake with a Flowmaster exhaust system.
Replacement filter 615012 available here.
- Serviceable High-flow, 8-layer Cotton Gauze Filter which Traps more Dirt and Dust than Industry 6-layer Designs
- Custom Molded Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE) High-flow Intake Tube Maximizes Airflow to the Engine
- Compatible with Delta Force Air Filter Cleaning Kit #615001 to Maximize Filter Performance and Longevity
- Reinforced Silicone Couplers for more Efficient Heat Transfer and Ease of Installation
- Stainless Steel Hardware Included for Superior Corrosion Resistance
- No Cutting or Drilling Required for Ease of Installation
- Black Anodized Aluminum Fittings where Applicable
- Gains of up to 7% for HP and TQ
- No Special Tuning Required
- Flowmaster Quality
- Easy Installation
Fits 2017-2019 Ford F250 and F350 Trucks with 6.2L engine. This kit is not engineered to fit vehicles with a body lift and is NOT legal for use or for sale or use in the state of California.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowmaster to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Flowmaster 315157 Delta Force Air Intake, 2017 F-150 3.5L, CARB
Flowmaster 315174 Delta Force Air Intake 15-18 Focus ST 2.0, CARB
Flowmaster 615136 Delta Force Air Intake 15-17 F-150 w/ 2.7L,3.5L
Flowmaster 615140 Delta Force Air Intake, 2007-11 Tundra 5.7L
Flowmaster 615148 Delta Force Air Intake 11-16 Ford, 6.7L Diesel
Flowmaster 615153 Delta Force Air Intake, 2001-04 GM 6.6L Diesel
Flowmaster 615154 Delta Force Air Intake, 2016-18 Tacoma 3.5L
Flowmaster 615157 Delta Force Air Intake 17-18 Ford F-150 w/ 3.5L
Flowmaster 615165 Delta Force Air Intake, 2017-18 Colorado 3.6L
Flowmaster 615172 Delta Force Air Intake, 2005-09 Mustang, 4.0L
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Why buy a cold air intake like everyone else when you can build your own?
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.