Flowmaster 17398 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 2004-05 Ram
Cat-Back Exhaust System Type, Single | Dual Exit Single or Dual, 2.5" Exhaust Pipe Size
- Flowmaster built this exhaust kit specifically for the 2004-05 Ram
- Made from mandrel bent 16 gauge aluminized steel tubing
- Delivers a moderate to aggressive interior and exterior tone and are suited to the enthusiast who wants their performance to be heard
- It includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
- Each system is dyno tuned for maximum performance
For the person who wants the aggressive look of a NASCAR race truck along with all the benefits that a Flowmaster Cat-back exhaust system provides. D.O.S.S. (Dual out same side) systems are the perfect choice. American Thunder systems deliver a moderate to aggressive interior and exterior tone and are suited to the enthusiast who wants their performance to be heard. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.
- Mandrel bent 16 Gauge Tubing
- Aggressive Sound Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
- Dyno tuned for maximum performance
Application2004-2005 Dodge Ram 1500 345 CID/5.7L V8
NotesFits 2004 to 2005 Dodge Ram 1/2 Ton truck with a 5.7L Hemi Magnum engine, fits 2 wheel drive models only with either Crew Cab and short bed or Standard Cab and long bed configuration on a 140 inch wheelbase.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowmaster to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Flowmaster 17397 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 2004-05 Ram
MagnaFlow 15862 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15863 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15891 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15832 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
Hooker Headers 70502446-RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back, Side Exit
Flowmaster 15937 3 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Flowmaster 815936 Pipe Kit, 2.5 in. Diameter
Flowmaster 815935 Pipe Kit, 2.250 in. Diameter
Flowmaster 15935 2-1/4 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.