Flowmaster 17275 Force II Exhaust Kit, 1999-04 Mustang LX
99-04 Ford Mustang, 2.5" Tube O.D., Aluminized Steel, 2.5 Inlet Size, Dual Rear Outlet Location
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowmaster to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For the person who is looking for a complete Cat-back dual exhaust system with an quieter tone. With easy fit in mind, these systems are mandrel bent for maximum performance and include specially selected mufflers. Force II systems deliver a moderate exterior tone and moderate to mild interior tone, and are suited to customers looking for efficiency improvements without a lot of noise. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.
- Mandrel bent 16 Gauge Tubing
- Moderate Sound exterior exhaust tone
- Includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
Application1999-2004 Ford Mustang 3.8L V6
2004 Ford Mustang 3.9L V6
NotesFits 1999 to 2004 Ford Mustang, LX with a 3.8L or 3.9L V6 engine.
More Like This
Flowmaster 17276 Force II Exhaust Kit, 1994-97 Mustang LX
Flowmaster 17248 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1999-04 Mustang
Flowmaster 17312 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1999-04 Mustang
Flowmaster 817248 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1999-04 Mustang
Flowmaster 817312 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1999-04 Mustang
Flowmaster 17405 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2005-10 Dodge/Chrylser
Flowmaster 17215 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1998 Mustang GT
Flowmaster 17203 Force II Exhuast Kit, 1987-93 Mustang
Flowmaster 17212 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1994-97 Mustang GT
Flowmaster 17473 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1993-95 GM Truck
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.