Flo-Tek 407-505 Big Block Chevy Complete Aluminum Cylinder Head, 360cc
Garage Sale Clearance!
- 2.250? Intake Stainless Swirl Polished Valves
- 1.880? Exhaust Stainless Swirl Polished Valves
- 360cc Intake Runners
- 128cc Exhaust Runners
- 133cc Combustion Chambers
- Hi Performance Springs (.600 lift up to)
- Positive Seals
- Hardened Locks and Retainers
- High Temp Exhaust Seals
- Phosphor Bronze Intake & Exhaust Guides
- Rocker Studs & Guide Plates included - must be torqued during installation process
- 5 Angle Valve Job
- CFM Intake Short Runner at .600 317.0 CFM
- CFM Intake Long Runner at .600 320.6 CFM
- CFM Exhaust at .600 232.9 CFM
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Flo-Tek 407-600 Assembled BBC cylinder Head, 360cc, Roller
Flo-Tek 408-500 Big Block Chevy Aluminum Cylinder Head, 360cc, Bare
Flo-Tek 305-505 Big Block Chevy Complete Aluminum Cylinder Head, 320cc
Flo-Tek 305-600 Assembled BBC Cylinder Head, 320cc, Roller
RHS 11012 Pro Action BBC 24 Deg. Bare Aluminum Cylinder Head
Edelbrock 60439 Performer High-Compression 454-O Cylinder Head
Edelbrock 61409 Victor 24 deg. CNC-Ported Cylinder Head, Chevy 454
Edelbrock 60429 Performer Cylinder Head, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 60499 Performer Cylinder Heads, Assembled, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 50459 E-Street Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Big Block Chevy
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.