Flo-Tek 203-5052 Assembled S/B Ford Aluminum Cylinder Head
Assembled Cylinder Head Style, Aluminum, 50cc - 59cc Combustion Chamber Volume Range
You don't need to spend a fortune to get a top-performing, lightweight aluminum cylinder head for your small-block Ford V8. The RPM range for this head is idle-5500. This Flo-Tek head cannot be used with stock pushrods.
- Works on 289,302, 351W
- Idle-5500 RPM range
- 2.02 Intake Valve
- Sold each
- Head Bolt Torque 50-65-80 Ft-Lb, 75 Ft-Lb on Bottom (Permatex#80631)
- Rocker Stud Torque 45- 50Ft-Lb
- Intake Port Gasket Fel Pro 1262
- Exhaust Port Gasket Fel Pro 1487, MS15129Y
- Head Gasket Fel Pro 1011-1 or 1011-2, M6051-050
- Head Bolts & Studs ARP154-3605 (302), ARP154-3603 (351W), ARP254-3708
- Head Bolt Washers EDL 9680 (302)
- Suggested Manifold Performer RPM or Weiand Street Warrior
- Spark Plug Starting Range NGK R5671A/4091, AGSF-32C or Equivalent (hotter or colder)
- Intake Port Volume 180cc
- Exhaust Port Volume 62cc
- Combustion Chambers 58cc
- Max Spring Pocket Diameter 1.685”
- Rocker Arms Blumax SBF Aluminum, 1.5:1 3/8 Stud, Must have clearance for Retainers
- Intake Valve 1.94 or 2.02
- Exhaust Valve 1.55
- Valve Spring FT CL 120# @ 1.800, OPfirstname.lastname@example.org? C/Bind- 1.160
- Valve Spring CL 130# @ 1.75, OP 310# @ 1.25, C/Bind- 1.160
- Retainers 7 Degree Chrome Moly Retainer
- Valve Locks 7 Degree Chrome Moly Locks
- Rocker Stud 3/8” Chrome Moly Rocker Stud, 7/16” avail.
- Guideplate Hardened Steel FLOTEK Two-piece adjustable Guideplate
- Valve Seals Viton Positive Seals
- Spring Cup Hardened Steel Cups
- Intake Valve Seat Cast Alloy
- Exhaust Valve Seat Cast Alloy
- Bronze Valve Guides Manganese Bronze
- Small Block Ford Bare 18.6 Pounds
- Small Block Ford Assembled 24.4 Pounds
- Length 22”
- Width 7”
- Height 8.5”
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Flo-Tek 203505 Small Block Ford Aluminum Cylinder Head
Flo-Tek 102505 Assembled S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
Flo-Tek 305-505 Big Block Chevy Complete Aluminum Cylinder Head, 320cc
Flo-Tek 1200-HRSB-505S Assembled SBC Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
Flo-Tek 101505 Assembled S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Flo-Tek 1200-HRSB-505A Assembled SBC Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Flo-Tek 1220-SRCNC-505 SBC Aluminum Head, Angle Plug, 220cc /72cc
Flo-Tek 101500 Bare S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Flo-Tek 102500 Bare S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
Flo-Tek 408-500 Big Block Chevy Aluminum Cylinder Head, 360cc, Bare
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.