Flo-Fast 30303 Fluid Transfer Pump System for 15 Gallon Jug
The reason we call the Flo-Fast a "fluid transfer system" is because this unit will either pump or draw five gallons of liquid in under one minute. That means you can draw the liquid out of a barrel and put it right back in your tank in less than two minutes. Great gas transfer pump. No lifting, pouring or mess.
- Sturdy Ryton® polymer construction
- Viton® and Teflon® seals and gaskets for leak-free operation
- Premium 6 ft. fill / draw hose
- Tether line with clamp & plug hold hose in place while pumping
- Pumps or draws 5 GPM
- Suitable for use with fuels, oils, lubricants, anti-freeze, water, etc.
Available for five or fifteen gallon jugs (jugs sold separately.) Cart and drum extension hose sold separately.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
How to pick the right small block Chevy oil pan gasket. We look at a 350 Chevy oil pan gasket and help you identify what thick or thin gasket you will need.
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!