Flo-Fast 30303 Fluid Transfer Pump System for 15 Gallon Jug
The reason we call the Flo-Fast a "fluid transfer system" is because this unit will either pump or draw five gallons of liquid in under one minute. That means you can draw the liquid out of a barrel and put it right back in your tank in less than two minutes. Great gas transfer pump. No lifting, pouring or mess.
- Sturdy Ryton® polymer construction
- Viton® and Teflon® seals and gaskets for leak-free operation
- Premium 6 ft. fill / draw hose
- Tether line with clamp & plug hold hose in place while pumping
- Pumps or draws 5 GPM
- Suitable for use with fuels, oils, lubricants, anti-freeze, water, etc.
Available for five or fifteen gallon jugs (jugs sold separately.) Cart and drum extension hose sold separately.
More Like This
Q & A
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.