Flo-Fast 30301 Pump System for 5 Gallon Jug
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The reason we call the Flo-Fast a "fluid transfer system" is because this unit will either pump or draw five gallons of liquid in under one minute. That means you can draw the liquid out of a barrel and put it right back in your tank in less than two minutes. No lifting, pouring or mess.
- Sturdy Ryton® polymer construction
- Viton® and Teflon® seals and gaskets for leak-free operation
- Premium 5 ft. fill / draw hose
- Tether line with clamp & plug hold hose in place while pumping
- Pumps or draws 5 GPM
- Suitable for use with fuels, oils, lubricants, anti-freeze, water, etc.
Available for five or fifteen gallon jugs (jugs sold separately.) Cart and drum extension hose sold separately.
More Like This
Flo-Fast 30303 Fluid Transfer Pump System for 15 Gallon Jug
Folding Cart for Utility Jugs
Flo-Fast 40405 Extension Tube for Barrels
Flo-Fast 40404 3/4 Inch Extractor Extension Tube Kit for Barrels
Fuel And Oil Drum Bung Wrench
Speedway Battery Powered Drum Pump, Nozzle Included
Speedway Barrel Fluid Transfer Pump
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
We explain some of the differences in the oil pan gaskets and seals on the Small Block Chevrolet V8.
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.