Flex-a-lite Model 160 Electric Cooling Fan
Universal Fit, Electric Cooling Fan Type, Single Fan Quantity, 15 Inch Fan Diameter
One piece plastic shroud with full contact rubber seal that maximizes air flow (forces all air through the radiator). Highest CFM rating in the industry for this size. High torque, high RPM motor draws 19.5 amps and moves 3000 CFM. Includes adjustable thermostat, A/C relay, and manual switch connections.
- Provides constant cooling, regardless of engine RPM
- Generates cooler A/C output
- Extends water pump life
- Rigid bracket mounting system, no through core mounting
- Entire assembly is only 4-1/4" thick
- Includes 160° adjustable thermostat control
- Amp Draw: 19.5
- Blades: 8
- Controls: 160° adjustable thermostat, A/C relay, and manual switch connection
- Fuse/Breaker: 40 amp fuse
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Flex-a-lite Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Flex-A-Lite 232 Electric Cooling Fan, Flex Wave, Reversible
Flex-A-Lite 238 Electric Cooling Fan,16 In LoBoy Auxiliary Puller
Flex-A-Lite 239 Electric Cooling Fan,16 In LoBoy Auxiliary Pusher
Flex-a-lite 168 Black Magic S-Blade, Reversible, 15 Inch
Speedway Universal Electric Radiator Cooling Fans
Speedway Universal Electric Radiator Cooling Fan, 10 Inch
Turbo Swirl Electric Fan
Speedway Universal Electric Radiator Cooling Fan, 14 Inch
Chrome Curved Blade Electric Fan
SPAL Pull Type Curved Blade Radiator Cooling Fan
Q & A
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.