Flathead Ford V8 Rear Camshaft Oil Pump Drive Gear
Speedway Motors is your Flathead Ford specialist! We've got you covered down to the smallest components, like this replacement oil pump drive gear. This gear fits on the rear of the camshaft and drives the oil pump. It's designed to fit 1949-1953 engines with D-shaped cam snouts, but can also be used on 1932-1948 style engines by modifying the cam's rear snout.
- Rear camshaft gear for oil pump drive
- Made specifically for 1949-1953 Flathead Ford V-8 cams with D shape
- Can be used on 1932-1948 engines by modifying the shape of the rear snout of the camshaft
- 1949-1953 Flathead Ford V8 camshafts are a direct fit
- 1932-1948 Flathead Ford V8 camshafts with modification
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.