Flathead Ford V8 Rear Camshaft Oil Pump Drive Gear
Speedway Motors is your Flathead Ford specialist! We've got you covered down to the smallest components, like this replacement oil pump drive gear. This gear fits on the rear of the camshaft and drives the oil pump. It's designed to fit 1949-1953 engines with D-shaped cam snouts, but can also be used on 1932-1948 style engines by modifying the cam's rear snout.
- Rear camshaft gear for oil pump drive
- Made specifically for 1949-1953 Flathead Ford V-8 cams with D shape
- Can be used on 1932-1948 engines by modifying the shape of the rear snout of the camshaft
- 1949-1953 Flathead Ford V8 camshafts are a direct fit
- 1932-1948 Flathead Ford V8 camshafts with modification
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.