Flathead Ford V8 Heavy Duty Valve Keepers, 16 Pairs
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Stock Flathead Fords have weak valve springs, which increases wear on retainers, valve stem grooves and keepers. Increased horsepower and hard driving often cause failure. Recommended as part of Speedway’s no-lead valve conversion for Flatheads.
- Heavy-duty, case-hardened, stamped steel 7° keepers
- Stronger than originals
- Works with 1949-1953 valve stems and retainers16 Pairs
Flathead Valve Assembly (Link)
- 1949-1953 Flathead Ford OEM V8s
- All other Flatheads using 1949-1953 straight-stem valves
- 11/32" stem size
- 7-degree retainer angle
More Like This
OEM Steel Valve Locks, 11/32 Inch, Set of 32
11/32 Valve Locks for Decreasing Valve Spring Installed Height
11/32 Inch Valve Locks for Decreasing Valve Spring Installed Height
10 Degree Steel Valve Locks
COMP Cams 613-16 Super Locks, 10 Degree Angle, 11/32 Inch Stem
COMP Cams 612-16 Super Locks, 10 Degree Angle, 3/8 Inch Stem
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!