Flaming River FR1999ROSS-30 30 Inch Nostalgia Steering Column-Polished
Universal Fit, Straight Column Type, Floor Shifter Location, Dash Key Location, Polished
Our original Hot Rod Steering Column has been a huge success, but many rodders said they wanted one with a turn signal.
The Nostalgia Columns offer a similar vintage look but have modern GM-style turn signal, hazard light and horn functions built into the attractive bell-shaped upper housings.
Perfect for a wide variety of 1920's through 1950's era rods, as well as Cobras and other kit cars.
The columns measure 30" long and have 3/4"-36 spline lower shafts. They're available with polished or paintable stainless steel housings.
Garage Sale Clearance!
- Overall length from end of lower splined shaft to upper end of housing around turn signal assembly is 30"
- This shaft extends past housing approximately 1-5/8"
- End of shaft for steering wheel or adapter is 11/16" x 36 spline
- Main housing is 1-3/4" O.D.
- Housing at top for turn signal is 4" in diameter and 2-5/16" tall or deep
- Wire loom exits main column is 5-1/8" below the turn signal housing
- Wire loom is approximately 23" long and has the GM style flat plug installed
- Wire loom has 8 wires for horn, turn signal and flashers
- Lower end of shaft is 3/4" x 36 spline
Comes with stainless turn signal lever and flasher button, horn wire pigtail and spring.
More Like This
Hot Rod Nostalgia Steering Column, 30 Inch, Polished Stainless Steel
Flaming River FR20001SS 1-3/4 Inch Tilt Floor Shift Column, Stainless
Flaming River FR20001 1-3/4 Inch Tube Floor Shift Column, Plain Finish
Speedway Hot Rod Steering Columns
Speedway Hot Rod Steering Column, Custom Length
Speedway Stainless Steel Steering Columns
Hot Rod Nostalgia Steering Column, 30 Inch, Plain Stainless Steel
Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 30 Inch Long, Chrome
Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 30 Inch Long, Plain
Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 32 Inch Long, Chrome
Q & A
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Pat talks about our house brand steering columns.
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.