If you are building or updating a T-bucket that has a reversed Corvair steering box, a little chrome may be in order. These beautifully chromed works of art function just as good as they look. Both units feature a strong cast steel case, needle bearings, and precision gears with a 20:1 ratio.
- All new components - not rebuilt
- Manufactured from steel for improved strength
- All NEW sealed needle bearing design
- Longer life and less vibration vs. stock-style units
- 20:1 steering ratio
- 5/8"-36 spline input shaft